The Society of the Sacred Heart unites some 2,650 women in 41 countries in a global mission: to deepen our understanding God's love and reveal it to the world through the service of education. Contemplatives in action, the Religious of the Sacred Heart, also known as RSCJ, live communally and serve as educators in many settings, including high schools and colleges, artists' studios and parishes, medical and legal facilities, social agencies and shelters. Developing leaders and building relationships among people from all walks of life are at the heart of our vocation. We share life together in small communities and seek, through prayer and contemplation, to be drawn ever more deeply into intimacy with God, who is always alive and active in our hearts and who challenges us to make choices for justice and peace in response to the Gospel and the needs of the world.
Are you a woman who...
- wants to root her life in God;
- wants to respond with generosity to the needs of others, especially the poor;
- has the heart of an educator, with a deep love of learning and a strong desire to draw out the potential and dignity of every person;
- wants to embrace the hopes and sufferings of humankind worldwide;
- is willing to share life in community;
- believes that transformation takes place in relationship with God and others.
If so contact: email@example.com
For more information about the Society of the Sacred Heart, U.S. Province, please visit our website.